Without a doubt you already know that coping with adult acne is not an easy task. If you are reading this, then you have probably already been there. You may even be battling it right now. With Exposed Skin Care, you can rest assured that you can put your face out there for other folks to look at, without any embarrassment.
WARNING! If you are looking for THE MIRACLE CURE that can eliminate your ACNE overnight, THIS ISN’T FOR YOU.
Your acne may be holding you back now, but Exposed Skin Care is here to rid them all, and get your life back on track.
Everyone experiences acne at some period of life. It is a humiliating stage which influences our skin as well as influence our confidence. Before reviewing the Exposed Skin Care products, you will need to understand a bit more about acne facts and factors that may contribute to the development of acne. Finding the root of what caused acne is crucial for the right acne treatment.
Facts about acne
Acne is a typical non-infectious skin condition identifying with blocked skin pores that outcome in the form of raised papules on the skin. It influences the majority of us at some point amid our lifetime, all the more regularly amid our young years.
There are different types of skin eruptions and it is very important to choose the right skin care product to successfully get rid of them.
Myths about acne eruptions
- These are not caused by chocolate or fried foods.
- These are not caused by poor individual cleanliness.
- Certain foods are not responsible for causing acne.
- It is not caused by puberty or masturbation.
- It is not aggravated due to exposure to the sun.
How acne are formed?
By pathogenesis we mean how does a condition create? Acne is brought on by a complex association between the sex hormones known as androgens and microorganisms. The androgens reside in the sebaceous glands of the skin follicles to release more of sebum. Typically the sebum travels along the hair follicle to the surface of the skin keeping it delicate and supple.
However in the advancement of skin inflammation, the mix of the expanded measure of sebum, with the unusual hyperkeratinization of the coating of the follicle brings about the blockage of the pore opening. This is known as a whitehead.
In the event that the attachment gets presented to the skin surface and is oxidized, it is called an open comedones. The microscopic organisms in these follicles follow up on the sebum which prompts a clean provocative reaction.
Inside the follicle the microscopic organisms keep on reproducing and follow up on the sebum, discharging a lot of incendiary chemicals. The skin pores break up and the chemical substances may reach to the deeper layers of the skin.
The body mounts an exceptional provocative response that may bring about papules, pustules or knobs which we normally perceive as acne.
What You Can Expect From Exposed Skin Care?
Professionals behind Exposed Skin Care know that harsh chemical substances aren’t the best way to treat really troublesome acne. Exposed takes into appropriate account, the real delicacy of skin to be able to give you solution that’s mild yet effective. The result is an acne treatment that just works with the combination of the natural ingredients and science.
Exposed Skin Care is developed in collaboration between chemists, naturopaths, cosmetologist and dermatologists. Established in 2002 with over decades of research and study on what causes acne and the elements that may bring about or irritate grown-up skin inflammation:
- Medications, for example, Lithium, topical or systemic corticosteroids, anabolic steroids, certain sorts of oral prophylactic pills (estrogen-prevailing oral preventative pills may enhance skin inflammation, while Oral contraception pills which contains a progestin with noteworthy androgenic movement may exasperate acne).
- Occupation: People who are regularly exposed to chemical substances everyday may have an inclination to develop skin infections.
- Hereditary Factors: Severe skin inflammation may be connected with genetic skin disorders.
- Cosmetics: Certain cosmetic substances have the ingredients that are comedogenic and may obstruct the pores on the skin, prompting bacterial expansion and resultant provocative methodology with the follicle.
- Pressure acne: Any products that put pressure on the skin for delayed time can bring about pimple inflammation. Additionally materials that are in steady contact with the skin and reason grating or maceration can prompt acne formation.
- Stress: Any kind of mental stress can exacerbate breakouts of acne. Therefore, people remaining under continuous mental stress may suffer from frequent acne breakouts.
What so exceptional about Exposed is able to identify what causes of acne from different categories, which perfectly dealing with the acne problems. In such a way makes them specialized in the acne treatment products.
The Key Ingredients Of Exposed Skin Care Explained
While the Exposed Skin Care consists few products, but each of these are designed to serve different purpose. Every single of these products contains its unique formulated properties to cure certain types of acne conditions.
Some people may find it difficult to choose the best acne treatment products which are suitable for them, especially when they are not familiar with the ingredients and medications functionality. As not everyone know the benefits of these natural ingredients.
Learn how does the key ingredients from Exposed Skin Care can help in the acne treatment.
Click on the product to jump to the detail reviews.
The entry level of the package is the Basic Kit, which made up of 5 products for use in everyday acne treatment. And the Expanded Kit consists 6 products with additional item of Moisture Complex.
The complete set or Ultimate Kit gives you many different skin care products, that compliment each other when used in conjunction. This is highly recommended when your acne condition is more severe.
Exposed Skin Care Facial Cleanser
To achieve clear skin you must start by having clean skin. The Exposed Skin Care Facial Cleanser is gentle yet effective with luxurious ingredients specifically formulated to care for your skin from the base. The Facial Cleanser features Salicylic Acid to deep clean pores, Pro-Vitamin B5 to balance and intensely moisturize skin and Sage Extract to detoxify skin.
- Salicylic Acid cleans and exfoliates the skin deep inside each pore helping to remove buildup from makeup and moisturizers and eliminate pore clogging. Clogged pores are the leading cause of acne breakouts and blackheads and breaking the cycle is essential to clearing the skin. Salicylic acid is an antimicrobial agent that can prevent skin infections and treats severe acne while still being gentle enough to use everyday. It increases skin thickness and the production of collagen to help keep skin extra soft and supple.
- Pro Vitamin B5 is an extremely powerful humectant that enhances skin regeneration by improving moisture retention. It reduces the troublesome appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and will make skin appear plumper and more youthful without looking oily. It increases the metabolism of skin and creates a protective barrier to trap moisture inside where you need it most.
- Sage Extract is rich in antioxidants and protects the skin from damaging free radicals that can cause age spots, fine lines and wrinkles- the signs of premature aging. With a high concentration of calcium and vitamin A, sage extract improves cell regeneration and assists your body in producing young looking vibrant skin.
Exposed Skin Care Clearing Tonic
The Exposed Skin Care Clearing Tonic is the second step in our skin clearing product line. It contains ingredients that support and boost the productiveness of the Exposed Skin Care Facial Cleanser by complementing and building upon its effectiveness. This product is very adept at calming inflamed, red skin because of the special cocktail of ingredients with specialized benefits.
- Salicylic Acid deeply cleans and exfoliates skin and pores to clear out any unwanted residue left behind after cleansing. It prepares the skin for moisturizer by ensuring a flawlessly clean surface for moisturizer to sink into. Its deep cleaning action virtually scrubs inside pores and eradicates breakouts and blackheads.
- Green Tea Extract is rich in antioxidants to bolster skin and protect against damaging free radicals. This nutrient packed product will improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and protect skin from impurities in the environment which could cause future damage.
- Passion Flower is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent for the skin. It will reduce problem redness and calm and soothe your skin producing a more flawless finish for your cosmetic application. It can also aide in reducing puffiness. When skin looks beautiful and balanced, less cosmetic products are needed which will only help keep skin clear and well managed.
- Azelaic Acid normalizes cell turnover and helps further calm the skin. Dermatologists have long prescribed azelaic acid to help treat rosacea and it will also improve the dry appearance of flaky skin. Because it is also antibacterial, it will assist in clearing and preventing acne breakouts and blackheads.
Exposed Skin Care Acne Treatment Serum
The Acne Treatment Serum is the third recommended step in the Exposed Skin Care acne treatment line of products. It is formulated with the latest and most advanced acne fighting ingredients to clear up and prevent future acne outbreaks. It is all about healing and protects against both whiteheads and blackheads with a strong yet soothing recipe your skin will respond to. It is easily absorbed by the skin helping to improve its effectiveness as an acne fighting agent.
- Benzoyl Peroxide kills the bacteria that causes acne and can heal skin that has already suffered scarring damage caused by past outbreaks. It will make a rapid difference in the appearance of your blemishes by drying out unsightly bumps on your face, thereby smoothing out your complexion.
- Green Tea Extract is highly beneficial to the skin as a result of the high number of antioxidants green tea hold. It is renown for its positive effect on the skin and protects your face from dangerous and damaging free radicals. Free radicals should be neutralized to keep your face looking vibrant, smooth and youthful, free of wrinkles and lines. It also works to improve damage already done by healing your skin.
- Tea Tree Oil has been historically used by many cultures as a superstar in skin care. It is antimicrobial, anti inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial. It is effective against acne outbreaks and will soothe and nourish your skin in a time honored tradition. With regular use, it will promote moisturization and healing in your skin.
Exposed Skin Care Clear Pore Serum
The Exposed Skin Care Clear Pore Serum is a lightweight gel for nightly use that will penetrate deeply into pores to control acne outbreaks, blackheads and re-balance your skin while you are taking rest at night. It contains natural ingredients rich in antioxidants help to repair skin damage to improve your skin’s youthful appearance. The Clear Pore Serum will round out your skin care regime for round the clock treatment and protection.
- Salicylic Acid cleans and exfoliates the skin deep into every pore helping to eliminate dirt and product buildup and virtually scrubbing clogged pores. Salicylic acid has antimicrobial properties and will soothe skin infections and treat severe acne outbreaks. It is powerful, but perfectly safe for everyday use. It increases the collagen production and thickness of your skin to keep your face soft, moisturized and supple.
- Green Tea Extract is loaded with antioxidants to strengthen skin and protect against free radicals in the environment. This nutrient rich product will improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and protect skin from impurities that could cause future damage. It is an effective invisible mask against many of the causes of aging.
- Licorice Root fights existing damage by safely and naturally lightening hyper-pigmentation, acne scars and dark spots caused by blemishes or sun damage. It has a reputation for aiding redness and itching of the skin and has the ability to reduce irritation. It is a proven anti inflammatory agent useful in the reduction of facial swelling, eye bags and general puffiness.
Exposed Skin Care Clarifying Mask
Excess oil and impurities are some of the major causes of unhealthy skin. Removal of these to ensures your skin remains healthy at all times. The Exposed Skin Care Clarifying Mask has been designed and developed for the sole purpose of absorbing excess oil and removing impurities from the skin. The product has three main ingredients, namely:
- Bentonite: It is very effective in removal of impurities and toxins. These two things are a major cause of unhealthy skin. Skin that is faded, red or pale is usually in that condition as a result of impurities and toxins.
- Active charcoal: Excess oil can be very bad for the skin. This is attributed to the fact that it prevents the skin from sweating. Sweating is important as it helps the skin cool down and remove impurities. Active charcoal absorbs excess oil allowing your skin to function normally.
- Resorcinol + sulfur: Acne and blackheads develop through a number of processes. One of the most common causes of acne is bacteria. Resorcinol combined with sulfur kills this kind of bacteria. While eliminating blackheads, it also helps to reduce acne severity when applying once a week. This is why the Clarifying Mask is effective in acne treatment.
Exposed Skin Care Microderm Scrub
Microderm Scrub from Exposed Skin Care is a product that uses very small corundum crystals to remove dead skin. The removal of dead skin leaves an underlying smooth and radiant skin. The scrub also improves the overall appearance and texture of your skin. Microderm Scrub has passion flower, green tea extract and corundum crystals as its main ingredients.
- Passion flower: Passion flower, contrary to its name, does not have any connection to the passion fruit. In fact, it is a plant that is known to reduce redness in skin. It may not be very effective when used alone, but works very well when combined with green tea extract.
- Green tea extract: There’s many health benefits associated with green tea. When used on the skin, it helps in the protection and healing of the skin. Green tea extract has been used in many applications relating to health and beauty. It is found in many skin products due to its effectiveness.
- Corundum crystals: These can be described as very tiny crystals, invisible to the naked eye, that are used in the removal of dead skin. They are effective as they are not abrasive when used on the skin, but are quite good at dead skin removal.
Exposed Skin Care Moisture Complex
The Exposed Moisture Complex is basically an oil free gel. It works by re-balancing your skin and locking moisture in. The Moisture Complex has many ingredients including pumpkin seed, green tea extract and caffeine. All these ingredients help in maintaining a smooth, radiant and healthy skin.
- Caffeine: Caffeine has a number of benefits to the skin. Primarily it is used in the reduction of redness on the skin. If you have red skin, a product with caffeine is recommended to reduce the redness. It is so effective that it not only reduces redness, but it also prevents any future redness on the skin.
- Green tea extract: Green tea is internationally known for its health benefits. When it comes to the skin, it has two main benefits. To start with, it protects the skin from damage and weather. In case the skin is damaged, green tea extract expedites the healing process.
- Pumpkin seed: Unknown to many people, pumpkin seed has several benefits for the skin. One of the main benefits is calming irritated skin. When natural extracts and caffeine are combined, the overall result is a smoother and healthier skin. Additionally, pumpkin seed will continuously protect the skin from damage.
Exposed Skin Care Probiotic Complex
Probiotic Complex is a product from renowned beauty product manufacturer Exposed used for treating more severe type of acne condition. It has been developed with the intent to balance your body from inward and strengthen your immune system. The ingredients used in making the product combine to promote a healthy complexion and support your skin. The main ingredients in the Probiotic Complex are essential vitamins, clarifying minerals and probiotics.
- Essential vitamins: These are a combination of vitamins that are known to promote healthy skin. When these vitamins work together the user experiences healthy and smoother skin within a few weeks of using the product. They do not cause any side effects and can be effective within a week of use.
- Clarifying minerals: Minerals have different uses depending on their composition. Clarifying minerals are used to make skin as normal as possible. If you have skin problems, clarifying minerals will assist in correcting the problems and preventing the issues from arising again in the near future.
- Probiotics: They can be defined as cleansing agents that work inside the body. They are responsible for helping the body improve the tone and health of the skin. Probiotics help the body in the production of elements that improve the skin. Probiotics, clarifying minerals and essential vitamins work synergistically to promote a healthy complexion.
Exposed Skin Care Body Wash
Body Wash from Exposed Skin Care is a product that is used to get rid of acne from the skin. It is a paraben and sulfate free product that will gently exfoliate your skin. The product has been designed for purifying skin by using natural extracts and acne fighting ingredients to leave you with a healthy and acne free skin.
- Sage extract: This is one of the ingredients in the Body Wash. Apart from maintaining a healthy skin, the ingredient is used to detoxify the skin. When the skin is not detoxified, it can suffer from different conditions such as acne, dry skin and so forth.
- Pro-vitamin B5: Oil production on the skin needs to be consistently regulated. In some cases, you may find oil production on the skin is inconsistent. When this occurs, the skin is likely to produce excess or insufficient oil. Pro-vitamin B5 works by ensuring the production of oil on the skin is regulated.
- Salicylic acid: One of the common causes of blackheads and acne on the skin is clogged pores. The skin needs open pores to effectively sweat and regulate your body’s temperature. Salicylic acid clears all clogged pores allowing your skin to function normally. It also helps the skin maintain healthy moisture levels.
Why Exposed Skin Care
Whether acne happens in adolescents or grown-ups, the treatment is subordinate upon the seriousness of the acne and mental effect it has on the single person. Skin inflammation can comprehensively be delegated gentle pimple inflammation, moderate skin break out or extreme skin inflammation.
Exposed Skin Care has countless successful treated for:
- Gentle to Moderate Acne: It is the most well-known from of acne. Mild to moderate acne may have a blend of skin inflammation spots.
- Extreme Acne: This type of acne consists of hard agonizing nodules underneath the skin and can take months to recuperate, and scarring is regular. Growths, similar to nodules are agonizing, however are filled with pus and bigger in size. They too regularly recuperate with scarring.
Exposed skin care products are designed specially to give you healthy and acne free skin without producing any side effects. These products are prepared by using the natural ingredients that do not produce any harm to your skin.
Click on the Image Above to Read More of the Success Stories posted by the REAL USERS. These are the Before And After Pictures and their Testimonials!
Find out what men and women who used Exposed says about their experience after battling with acne, wouldn’t it be nice if you can share your photos and get free Exposed Skin Care products for a year.
This is really amazing where there’s many different people using the products and all are having the consistent results.
Benefits Of Using Exposed Skin Care Products
- These products are made up of all natural ingredients that are safe for your skin. The natural ingredients rejuvenate skin cells by supplying the right ingredients to your skin.
- People of all genres can use these products to look smart and beautiful. It makes your skin look youthful and clear. It repairs the damaged skin cells and brings about a cheerful look on your skin.
- These products produce quick and long lasting results. These products are prepared by using advanced and natural ingredients. All the ingredients are traditionally believed to rejuvenate your skin naturally.
- The natural ingredients help to remove the impurities from skin pores and unclogs your pores. These natural ingredients also help in killing the bacteria that thrives in skin pores to produce inflammation.
- Regular application of these products heal your skin naturally and it is the first full spectrum therapy that prevents acne forming naturally.
- These products are a perfect combination of nature and science that helps you to get back the radiance skin.
My Final Words
Thus, if you are looking for an effective acne treatment, you should try Exposed Skin Care products now. Taking everything into account I need to say that acne is a standout amongst the most widely recognized skin conditions that influences practically everybody of us at some in our lives.
The vast majority of us experience it amid our teen years while a couple of us experience it amid our grown-up life. However at whatever age it chooses to visit us, it influences us in addition to produce a bad effect on our confidence and general morale.
Therefore, we need to use the right acne treatment products that will help to boost our confidence by giving acne free and healthy skin in a short period of time.
These are affordable skin products and you can avail a discount by using Exposed Skin Care coupon.